For your convenience, I have included two resumes below: one for Level & Encounter Designer, and the other for Project Manager/Producer.
I'm currently studying game design at DigiPen Institute of Technology, specializing in Level & Encounter Design. Before coming to DigiPen, I studied nuclear engineering, business, and writing. I look forward to working with you!
Level & Encounter Designer, Director: "Just Desserts"
Student Project | Unreal Engine 4
Sept. 2019 - Present
- Researched and developed levels that utilize a blend of platforming and adventure components
- Performed dozens of lighting passes and oversaw 10+ sound passes over levels
- Developed 10+ sandboxes for testing of various components of the project
- Built 5+ demo levels for showing off production progress to instructors and peers
- Created and maintained an up-to-date design document to inform design and technical decisions
Level & Encounter Designer, Producer: "I Am Gooey"
Student Project | Custom C++ Engine | PAX West 2019 & DreamHack 2019 Showcase Project
Dec. 2018 - April 2019
- Orchestrated massive design pivot to new theme, with brand new designs, music, and art
- Built 20+ level layouts to contain each puzzle and pieced them together to form cohesive levels
- Ran playtests to test accessibility design and determine learning and difficulty curves of puzzles
- Researched and designed puzzle systems and approximately 2,000 puzzles
- Using AGILE methodologies, ensured tasks were prioritized appropriately and completed on time
Level & Encounter Designer: TacticalAR
July 2019 - Jan. 2020
- Shaped 3D VR spaces to simulate combat training courses that utilize locomotion in 30ft by 30ft spaces
- Created target and obstacle encounters for trainees for use at trade shows and within organizations
- Researched training spaces used by military and law enforcement organizations
PAX West Booth Producer: DigiPen Student Booth
DigiPen Institute of Technology
May 2019 - Sept. 2019
- Planned and led meetings twice a week for the duration of the project
- Led hiring and training processes for additional 12 staff members
- Organized, trained, and supervised additional 50+ students displaying their projects over the course of the event
Bachelor of Arts in Game Design (Minor in Psychology)
Sept. 2017 - Present (Expected April 2021)
DigiPen Institute of Technology (Redmond)